Well-qualified and highly experienced native speaking English teacher currently has vacancies for students in Wroclaw!
This part of my website is currently under construction, so please bear with me!
However, I will give you a quick overview of what I am offering from September 2019:
Having completed my Trinity College CertTESOL in April 2017, I have worked both in Spain and Poland with corporate clients (including the Polish army) private students and two international schools.
I have also completed the Trinity College Business English course, and the Online Teaching Cambridge Exam Classes Course.
Larger groups are welcome, and the price will depend on the make-up of the group and specific requirements.
Here is an overview of the key elements of my teaching experience and my qualifications:
- Over twenty years experience as a teacher, working with teenaged and adult students
- Extensive business teaching experience
- IELTS and FCE examination preparation
- Taught Creative Writing at University level (London Metropolitan University)
- Excellent communication skills, neutral accent and a good sense of humour!
- MA (distinction) in Professional Writing
- Ed (Hons)
- TEFL Certificate (Trinity)
- Trinity Business Certificate
- One-to-one or small group lessons
- Conversation classes
- Assistance with English language coursework, including pre-submission analysis and advice
- I do not speak Polish, therefore lessons are conducted exclusively in English, at a level appropriate to students’ needs and ambitions
- Price on application
For more information on Business English please follow the link below:
You can download my CV here
For further information, or to arrange for a free, no obligation consultation, please contact me by:
0048 796 208 129
0044 7713 458478
Or contact me through Messenger: http://facebook.com/WRichardFGrainger